Reading for January 30th: Pages 172 (or “Nick Dunne Five Days Gone” #2 to part two “Boy Meets Girl”)
For Wednesday the topic will be “extinct animals” please find pictures and descriptions of two each. Also, include their geographic locations and the theory of how they became extinct.
For Wed. the 23rd (afternoon). Read from 124 through 171.
What you’ll learn:
- Basic grammar terminology and understanding
- How to write effective sentences and paragraphs
- How to tackle writing introductions and conclusions
- Strategies for writing longer texts and thesis statements
For next Wednesday read to page 124.
I thought Pat was going to post this on Tuesday and he thought I was going to. Sorry, this is late, but it looks like a fun writing prompt.
For after break on 1/9, discussion about pages 31-70.
- Tonight is FFAW from 6:30-8:00
- 9-10 Get to know essential oils with Amanda Givens
- Chemistry cooking has been postponed due to so many students being out today
- Read “Gone Girl” pp. 1-30
- Writing assignment due today
- See other assignments on the blog page before this one
- Don’t forget to sign up to bring a snack on 12/18 (on Google docs)
- Don’t forget to donate to our pet supplies drive (list sent via e-mail)
- Fury and Fury assignment e-mailed to class members on Wednesday – due 12/12