1. How do you make ice cream creamy instead of icy?
2. Why doesn’t ice cream freeze at the typical freezing point?
3. What was traditionally done to lower the temperature enough to make ice cream?
4. What makes good tasting ice cream? What things do you need to balance out to make it the best?
5. What is the difference between standard ice cream, frozen custard, and gelato?
6. What happens to the top layer of ice cream in the freezer?
7. How can you help prevent spoilage of the top layer?
8. What is the proper temperature for storing ice cream? Eating ice cream?
9. What flavor ice cream do you want to make? What toppings?
10. Do you prefer a bowl or cone? Waffle cone or cake cone?