How to Submit a Badge
You will need the following to get started:
- An idea of what type of badge you are seeking
- “Evidence of Learning” – This is the ‘permanent record’ that is left over from your learning, a finished product (such as an essay, video, artwork, etc) or a completed Self-Assessment of Learning.
- Go to badges.u.school and sign-in.
- If you are using a Self-Assess of Learning (SAoL) for your EoL copy the Self-Assessment of Learning template (on left side column of badges.u.school), as a new doc, title it, and write your reflection — you must share the doc with Sandy, Pat and Laura
- Pick the appropriate badge* from the badges.u.school site and submit a link to your EoL in the submission box.
- Once we read your submission, you will receive an email confirmation that you have earned the badge or one asking for more information.
*Note: If you cannot find an applicable badge for your submission, email Pat or Sandy and we will make one.